1. There are presently three permanent OPDs under HCHCs (Hariharananda Charitable Health Centers) working nicely. They are as follows:
- HCHC, Balighai – working 6 days a week.(Treatment available- general and medicine treatment)
- HCHC Jagatpur – working 6 days a week. (Treatment available- general, medicine, surgery, paediatrics, diabetic, skin and VD, chest and pulmonary treatment.)
- HCHC Bhisindipur (Homoeopathy) - working 2 days a week.(Treatment available- Homoeopathic treatment)
2. In addition to above, HCHC started a scheme called Village Health Project (VHP) through which, in Balashram, Arua and Hariharananda Upvanam, Athgarh Opds are working twice a week. In Balashram general allopathic treatment are available for the deprived villagers of nearby areas and in Athgarh homoeopathic treatment are available for the deprived villagers of nearby areas.
3. Further under HCHC, Balighai, on an average 15 Mobile Village Health Camps per month are organised in different remote villages of Puri district by the doctor and paramedics.
4. Similarly under HCHC, Jagatpur, on an average 7 Mobile Village Health Camps per month are organised in different remote villages and urban slumps of Cuttack and other adjacent district by the doctor and paramedics.
5. In addition to all the above some special camps like diabetic detection and nerve conduction camp, thyroid camp, eye camps, lipid profile cum glycated hemoglobin test camp are organised time to time in HCHC Jagatpur and Balighai.
1. Dental Opds are working twice a month in HCHC, Balighai and VHP, Balashram, Arua in a Permanent dental set up unit. Where general dental treatment, extraction, scaling and filling facilities are available.
2. Dental Opds are working four times a month in HCHC, Jagatpur and twice a month in VHP, Hariharananda Upavanam, Athgarh in Mobile medical and dental unit (MMDU). Where dental treatment, extraction, scaling and filling facilities are available.
3. Also by HCHC, Jagatpur, time to time mobile dental camps are organised in neglected villages through Mobile medical and dental unit (MMDU).