Hand in Hand is proud to support and equip five health care and emergency medicine centers in India. Here, professionals provide free medical treatment, lab services, and medication to some 20,000 disadvantaged poor men, women and children a year.
- Over 420,000 patients treated in five permanent health centers.
- Clinics staffed with qualified doctors and pharmacists with in site lab facilties
- Over 12,000 treated through mobile clinic for medical outreach.
- Regular awareness camps on issues like AIDS/HIV, Diabetes, Smoking/Tobacco risks etc.
- Provide timely first aid and relief effort during natural disasters and calamities
- Free ambulance services.